Job advertisement for Project Manager Ad code Ad.06.2020
- Certificate: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- The number of years of experience: not less than 15 years.
Functional tasks :
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and controlling engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance with applicable laws, practices and quality assurance policies.
- Interact daily with clients to explain their needs and requirements.
- Quality control, performance standards and specifications required by the project.
- Monitor work, budget, schedule, plan, and staff performance and report on project status regularly.
- Defining and distributing responsibilities to the work team within the project.
- Cooperating and communicating with project managers and various departments to provide assistance and technical support.
- Follow up on achievements and set delivery dates.
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs.
- Excellent knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with projects and set delivery dates.
- Proficiency in project management and supervision skills.
- Ability to make decisions and possess leadership skills.
Whoever finds himself competent and meets the job requirements, access the following link:
Provided that the advertisement and job code appear in the CV document, which must be in “PDF” format.
A response will be given within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement. Whoever did not receive any response during this period with an apology from him, means that he will not be accepted with the utmost respect.