Recruitment announcement for Accounting and Cost Control Engineer Announcement Code Ad.08.2020
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering.
- Experience of not less than 10 years.
- Functional tasks :
- Collect cost information and maintain an expense database.
- Building the organization’s data accumulation systems.
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent, insurance).
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. raw material purchases, operations costs).
- Review the standard and actual costs of the enterprise.
- Preparing budget reports (for the organization and each department separately).
- Analyze and report the profit margins of the enterprise.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual cost forecasts.
- Assistance in closing at the end of the month and the end of the year.
- Define and recommend cost-effective solutions and direct the organization’s expenses.
Required skills :
- The ability to count the number of all products and determine their nature and specifications.
- Knowing the methods of studying all types and stages of the industrial process that takes place during the production stage.
- Proficiency in the process of collecting data related to cost elements, such as documents, notices, costs of using materials and hiring labour, in addition to the costs of purchasing and
- producing services.
- The ability to analyze the elements of costs in order to load them on the item of the units produced.
- Complete knowledge of accounting principles, rules and standards, and budget preparation.
- Excellent knowledge of using accounting software and electronic systems, with proficiency in Excel in particular.
- Ability to prepare reports, costing systems, management accounting statements, financial analysis and statistical statements of financial statements.
Whoever finds himself competent and meets the job requirements, access the following link:
Provided that the advertisement and job code appear in the CV document, which must be in “PDF” format.
A response will be given within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement. Whoever did not receive any response during this period with an apology from him, means that he will not be accepted with the utmost respect.